Your 30 day ‘change of mind’ return period commences from the date at the top of your receipt (received with goods).
If you contact us after 30 days from the date of this receipt we may not be able to accept your return.
If you purchased your product less than 30 days ago from the date on your receipt you must follow the procedure set out below.
Please be sure to send your item(s) back in full accordance with our return policy:
- To establish whether you are entitled to return your product you must email our Returns Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you qualify for a return you will be given a return processing number.
- If you do not send us the correct Return Authority number with your goods we may not be able to process your request for a refund.
- The goods must be returned, with a copy of the original receipt & Return Authority Number, in their original packaging together with all contents and accessories.
- This policy applies to all return of goods, including our money back guarantee.
- Refunds do not include postage and handling charges that we charged you when we sent you the goods. You must pay the return postage on goods you return to us under the money back guarantee.
- Please ensure that you retain this receipt. We may ask you to produce it to verify your right to return the goods to us.
- If you request an exchange of goods you must pay the postage and handling charges to deliver the goods to you.
- You must pay the postage or delivery charge when returning goods to us. We reserve the right to refuse to accept parcels that arrive marked "Cash on Delivery" or "More to Pay". We may reject the parcel so marked and return it to you at your expense.
- You assume the risk of loss, theft, or damage to the goods, or misdirection or delay, during delivery to us. We recommend you insure the goods against these and other usual risks.
- You agree that we are not responsible for goods that are lost or not delivered or are delayed in transit. You agree that you will make a claim against your insurer in circumstances where your goods are lost or not delivered to us.
Still Need Help? Contact Us Here!